Our customers' success is at the center of our vision.
Hear what they have to say about the Ondema Workspace.
Improved production Scheduling & growth
Small Parts CNC machines a wide variety of aftermarket RC airplane and multi-rotor parts, as well as precision parts for the Aerospace and Defense industry. Owner Terry Gastouniotis discusses how using the Ondema Workspace:
- Increased scheduling visibility,
- Unlocked efficiencies with ordering materials and outsourcing, and
- Boosted throughput, his ability to take on more work, and grow.
reduced lead time & increased customer satisfaction
Davis Machine & Manufacturing is a premier manufacturer of high complexity fittings and structural work for the Aerospace and Defense industry. President Kyle Smith and Engineering Manager Shukri Mohammed discuss how using the Workspace, in addition to their ERP software, has:
- Improved internal and external collaboration,
- Reduced product introduction lead time, and
- Increased customer satisfaction, leading to more. repeat business.
Paper-based to Digitized Processes
MBE Cylinder Head & Manifolds is well-known in NASCAR and other racing industries as the leading manufacturer of high-performing cylinder heads. See how MBE used the Workspace to transition from paper-based to digitized processes. The result:
- Improved collaboration,
- Better prioritization and resource utilization,
- Reduced delays and improved on-time delivery, and
- Top- and bottom-line growth.
Utilization as a growth driver for xyz manufacturing co.
An aerospace manufacturer estimated using the Workspace for production scheduling and WIP tracking would yield a:
- $800,000 increase in annual revenue,
- 21% reduction in labor cost per unit produced, and
- 12% reduction in total cost per unit produced.
Download the case study and interactive model using the buttons on the left.